How cookies help us
Cookies help us track where a sale has come from. They enable us to verify sales that have come through specific sources such as cashback websites or emails.
How cookies help you
The cookies on our website are all there to help your experience, whether it is to assist you to get your cashback from a third party, or to make sure you find the information you want on our website as quickly as possible.
What cookies do we use?
This is a list of all the cookies we use on our websites:
How to clear your cookies
The way that you clear your cookies from your computer depends on which browser you are using, we have shown how to remove cookies on the main internet browsers below.
- Click on the "Tools" menu and select "Options".
- Click the "Under the Bonnet" tab, locate the "Privacy" section and click the "Clear browsing data" button.
- Select "Delete Cookies and other site data" and choose the time period you would like to remove your cookies from in the dropdown menu.
- Click on the "Close" button when you've finished.
Internet Explorer 9
- Open Internet Explorer window.
- Click the "Tools" button.
- Point to "Safety" and then click "Delete browsing history".
- Tick the "Cookies" box, then click "Delete".
Internet Explorer 8
- Click "Safety" on the Command bar.
- Select "Delete Browsing History".
- Select the option for cookies and click "Delete".
Internet Explorer (all other versions)
- Internet Explorer saves cookies in more than one location, depending on the version of the browser and the version of Microsoft Windows being used.
- The best way to find and delete them is to close Internet Explorer then use your file management software (such as Windows Explorer) and search for a folder called "Cookies".
- Click on "Tools", then "Options".
- Select "Privacy".
- In the "History" panel, click on "Show Cookies".
- You can remove specific cookies by selecting the ones you want to delete and then clicking on the "Remove Individual Cookies" link.
- If you want to remove all cookies click on the "Remove All Cookies" button.
- Click the "Settings" icon on the right hand side of the screen and select "Preferences".
- Click the "Privacy" button.
- You can remove specific cookies by selecting the ones you want to delete and then clicking on the "Details" button.
- If you want to remove all cookies click on the "Remove All" button.